
Feb 9 - Fei turns 15 months old..Yey!! Also..
My 10th Year birthday. It's my 10th year in Church :)
I celebrated my birthday on this day since 2001 more than March 25
Thanks be unto God for all His loving kindness..
For all His unspeakable gifts.
Feb 10 - Our 14th Year Together. Me and my husband as BF and GF..
Yes, we have been together for 14 years. Since 3rd year High School
**blush
Feb 14 - My Papa's Birthday. No, He's Antonio not Valentino. Haha :)
He's turning 53. Happy Birthday Papi!!!
Feb 17 - My Mama's Birthday. Yes, same month with Papi.
She's older than Pap, She'll be turning 56 this year.
Oh.. another trivia:
I remember.. We had our honeymoon in Baguio last February 2009. That is why I gave birth in November.. Hehe :p
Indeed, to us.. It's L.O.V.E month.
Let's celebrate!!!
Cheers!! :)
Congratulations to all you! :)
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Monica! :)
ReplyDeleteHihi, congratulations! You have a cute blog. x
ReplyDeleteHi Maike, thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to know you appreciate it! see u around! :)
ReplyDelete