I went to Trinoma mall after office and after a round of strolls..nyahaha :))
There I found it!! The FROSTINGS stall that is located near Landmark Grocery entrance..

I order a piece of cupcake flavored double dutch!! Hmmm.. looks really yummy!

And Yes, it is.. super yummy!!

And to my surprise, there's a chocolate filling.. really HEAVEN!
I was really satisfied, and a bit in regret coz I ordered just a piece.. Anyway, I would just drop by anytime I need a doze of sweets again. :)Try it guys! Really sweet and heavenly! hihi :D
sarap naman po penge
ReplyDeletethat looks yummy!!! Anyway I'm following your blog too :-)!
ReplyDeletehttp://reesemilania.blogspot.com/
@ Rico - ubos na!! hehe :)
ReplyDelete@ Reese - yeah, really yummy. thanks for visiting my blog and for following back. see u around! :)
Oh my daughter LOVES cupcakes! Wish we had a nice cupcake place near us...
ReplyDelete- Janel
blognijanel.blogspot.com