I definitely miss blogging but still can't find my words to share with you all dear friends and readers, a bit of my life.. Siguro I would just make kwento muna and share my experiences as a mom.
As of today, my daughter is one year 2 months old.. She's such a jolly kid! Teething now.. Yes, she's a bit late bloomer in terms of teething. Haha! ;)
| From Fei |
Being a mom is not that easy, I realized when I experience to be one. My gosh!! I experienced to be awake at night and still can't have a sleep during the day because of her.
But still, tama nga yung sinasabi nila.. Super saya! Kahit antok ka na and pagod, naiihian and pooh pooh paminsan, nothing can compare to the experience she had brought into our lives and to our family.
She is indeed a great blessing from God!
Just recently she had roseola infantum or commonly called “tigdas hangin”.
| From blog4 |
She’s not that sakitin.. In fact, sipon and ubo lang ang na-experience kong naging sakit nya until she celebrated her 1st birthday. Tigdas hangin is a viral infection, wala daw gamot yun. But seeing her with rashes and how she reacted to those itchy bitchy thingy is a pinch into a mom’s heart. :-(
| From blog4 |
During that time, I prayed to God, sana ako nlng may sakit..
Parang mas mahirap kasi na nakikita syang ganun.
| From blog4 |
That very moment, naisip ko din how my mom feels during her time. And in my mind, I also thank God for her. Natatandaan ko kasi during my childhood days, I’m so payatot and sakitin. Hindi din ako immunized noon. You know, when you’re from a poor family, my parents can’t afford to have me a complete immunization. Yung sa barangay health center lang ang meron ako.. Hehe
So mommies out there, it’s a must talaga lalo na this time na naglipana ang sakit to have our child vaccinated. Ako I make sure na makapagtabi talaga ng budget for that.
Oh sya.. Tama na muna ang kwento..
Will work muna. Yeyz, I’m at work!
Cheers to working moms!
No comments:
Post a Comment