The majority decides to dine at Carinderia Buffet. It's a new restaurant in Quezon City that just open around later month of last year (October or November i guess). It is located at V. Luna Avenue, which is less than a kilometer from the East Avenue corner (where Jollibee is). Coming from Ortigas, take Edsa past Cubao, Nepa Q-mart and Kamias and turn right on East Avenue.
Aside from the reason that it offers an "Eat All You Can" Buffet, the restaurant serves all Filipino dishes or commonly called lutong bahay at a very reasonable prize of P99+Vat. So around P150 including bottomless drinks. That's sulit!
Most of us dine here for the first time. It's my brother in-law who discovers the place and recommended it to us.
I was surprised by the facility for I expected it to be like Dampa or a typical carinderias I know wherein crowded and not that cozy, but I was wrong. Carinderia Buffet was a decent place. It was clean (with the exception of the toilets) and was not too cramped. There were several ceiling fans to ward off the heat.
For me, I enjoyed the dinner especially its a night with the family.

Btw, I liked their sinigang na baboy and adobong kangkong.. **muntik ko pa makalimutan. :)
I miss going to a carinderia, our food is still the best!!! :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://reesemilania.blogspot.com/
Yes, pinoy cuisine is the best!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by Reese!