Monday, January 10, 2011

Hoping..

I always wanted to blog again.. Write my thoughts, share my feelings, rants,dreams and experiences.. But everytime I started typing, I just can't find the words and don't know where to start.. So I guess I would just say "Hi?".. haha!!

So what had happen to me since i stop. Maybe that's the point to begin.

Oh well, I'm a mom now.. The last blog I posted if I remember it right is when I announced I'm pregnant.
Gosh.. She's 14 months now.. and yes, pretty just like me. lol! :))

I wanted to post her picture here but I don't know how.. New here in blogger so please bear with me..hehe :)

But anyway, for the meantime, I think i would follow friends first, blog-hop and hopefully regain the courage and share with you again soon.

See yah! Have a great Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Momsky D