Friday, October 21, 2011
I'm Still Here!!!
Hi there!
It's been a while since my last post. I sooo missed all of you specially writing and sharing stories to my co-moms for MOMO (MommyMoments). Been so busy aside from the fact that at first, I thought our IT block the blogger's site. Yes, they block, but during office hours only.. Yey!! I can access after office and during lunch break. Pwede na. Haha :))
So I got 15 mins more to finish this. I'll just give an update..
This morning, I was soooo sooo happy to discover that Feifei learns where to poop! Haha
Big girl na tlaga sya! (sounds like a proud momma, ei?)
And oh before I forgot, she knows my name already. Sad to say, she calls me DONNA. I guess easier for her than Mommy! :(
That's all for now.. See u all around! I blogged hop earlier and read some of the MOMOs unforgettable stories. Will love to share mine too.. But I guess not today. Soon!
Warm Regards,
Mommy D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment