I wished for a picture greetings, but I only received one. Coming from.. tantararan..
Lexcie!!Mwaah mwaaah mwaaah sissy!!
I heart you!
Thanks for the effort and greetings all the way from Hong Kong! Hehe :D
She's a friend from Multiply. Meet her once, preggy pa ko nun when she had her vacation in Pinas.
Aside from greetings, I also got a birthday salo-salo from my officemates. It's my first birthday at Solar Entertainment so this is supper memorable. Simple lang ang celebration. Actually kainan lang. But I give A+ for the effort! :) Love love love you all!
And look I received a personalized birthday card!
Plus, a simple gift from them..

Again, thank you all!! You just don't know how much I appreciated all of these and will be thanking God everytime I remember you!
- Philippians 1:3
Belated apibordey cuz! More blessings.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cuz!! Mwaah mwaah! :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, girl! =)
ReplyDeletethanks Cherry! :)
ReplyDelete