Gusto ko lang sana mag-blog.. Ahihi
Something to end this year and welcome 2010. Pero wala..wala.. Hindi ko alam pano sisimulan.
Ganito na lang. Basta eto lang yun eh..
I became a Wife and a Mom in 2009
Oh di ba?! I'm super blessed!!
Anyway, as this year ends at 12midnight.. Jun and I are celebrating our 1st Year Anniversay as husband and wife.. Nyahaha. Madami di nakakaalam na kinasal ako ng January 1 samantalang umuwi si Jun, February 18 this year. Mahabang istorya. BASTA!
Happy New Year everyone!
happy new year mare!
ReplyDeleteay may ganun...ang daya..ano un..ang gulo..ha? hanubah?! but anyhow...happy new year sissy! May our Lord bless you abundantly with love and care and good health for all of you..ingat lagi:)
ReplyDeletemwauh!
happy new year and happy anniversary :)
ReplyDeletealam ko yan! i so missed you. i love you!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary and happy new year! happy'ng happy talaga ah! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and Happy New Year! :) God bless!
ReplyDeleteThank You girls!! :D
ReplyDeleteBF, i so miss you too!!